Infrared saunaExperience comfortable heat and the related therapeutic effects
Experience comfortable heat and the related therapeutic effects
Infrared sauna promotes health. Infrared heat has a unique effect because it penetrates deep in the body.
Now, during the dark and cold season in Finland, one can enjoy the benefits of solar energy without any adverse effects. That is because infrared heat is completely different from the harmful UV radiation as the wavelengths are different.
What are the effects of an infrared sauna based on?
Infrared heat is deep heat and its wavelengths correspond to solar radiation. Our body, too, produces the same kind of heat as a result of physical exercise.
Infrared sauna increases and improves the functioning of tissues and organs. It alleviates pain and speeds up healing from injuries and the body’s ability to recover by improving blood circulation in tissues. An infrared sauna strains the heart less than a traditional sauna. This has a favourable effect on both high and low blood pressure.
Speed up your metabolism with an infrared sauna
Infrared sauna increases the metabolic rate through the burning of calories as your body perspires. This promotes fat burning, strengthens the heart, helps to get rid of cellulite and improves skin’s elasticity. 30 minutes in an infrared sauna at appr. 40C burns as many calories as a 10 km run. Infrared rays penetrate deep into the body – 4-5 cm. This increases the
Infrared sauna has been noted to have the following effects
- Burns calories
- Improves metabolism
- Promotes muscles recover after exercise
- Cleanses and beautifies the skin
- Improves blood circulation
- Alleviates muscle and joint pain
- Reduces flu symptoms
- Reduces cellulite
- Warms the hands and feet (especially good for people with poor peripheral circulation)
- Improves oxygen uptake ability in muscles
In an infrared
sauna the body expels harmful metabolic wastes. This
- alleviates a wide range of pains, incl. headaches and muscle pain
- metabolic stimulation increases caloric consumption and helps to manage weight
- skin feels better
- decreases stress and invigorates body and mind
- speeds up the ability of the body to recover, thus providing excellent support to